About FXPALOur mission is to provide new and innovative leading-edge information technology products and services.
At FXPAL, we inherited the innovative culture and far-sighted technological background of our parent company, Fuji Xerox. We honor that tradition, by fostering an open and collaborative environment of intellectual exchange. Our researchers are from diverse professional and academic backgrounds and unite their expertise on multi-disciplinary projects. Our research expertise is in the areas of multimedia, human computer interaction, and information systems.
Board of Directors:
- Lawrence A. Rowe — Chairman and CEO, FXPAL
- Dick C. A. Bulterman — President and COO, FXPAL
- Daiji Nagaoka — Corporate Vice President, Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd.
- Yasuaki Onishi — Corporate Vice President, Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd.
- Kazuyasu Sasuga — Past Chairman, FXPAL
- Lawrence A. Rowe — Chairman and CEO
- Dick C. A. Bulterman — President and COO
- Lynn Wilcox — Vice President of Research
- Ali Sherkat — Vice President of Information Systems and Facilities
- Ram Sriram — Vice President of Marketing and Business Development
- Toshiro Shimada — Corporate Secretary
- Chikako Konohana — CFO
FXPAL research scientists and staff have multi-disciplinary backgrounds including: more...
- Audio Analysis
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cognitive Science
- Computer Graphics
- Computer-Human Interaction
- Computer Science
- Computer Vision
- Experimental Psychology
- Human Factors
- Machine Learning