Summer Internship Program
Each summer FX Palo Alto Laboratory, Inc. (FXPAL) invites highly qualified graduate students to work alongside our researchers.
Interns are selected based upon their educational standing, academic studies, potential and suitable match with our specific projects. Internships are usually 12 weeks in length.
Intern candidates typically hold Bachelor's degrees in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related fields and are currently enrolled in an advanced degree program at the time the internship begins.
Application Period: January - March
Formal Offers: January - April
Final Offers Completed: April 14
Research Areas and Projects:
- Media Wall Services and Applicaions (Intern position)
- Computer Graphics and 3D Modeling
- Computer Vision
- Context-Aware Systems
- Distributed Collaboration
- Image Search
- Immersive Collaboration Environments
- Information Retrieval
- Mixed Reality
- Mobile Scanning
- Multimedia Search and Browsing
- Social Media Analysis
Descriptions of some of the open Intern positions are available here on our Blog.
How to apply:
- Apply early, as personal interviews may be conducted as soon as the end of January for summer placement.
- Students from outside the US are welcome to apply.
- All applicants must provide documentation to prove legal right to work in the US. Some relocation provisions will be offered to final candidates.
- Send resume along with contact information for two (2) references.
FXPAL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity in the work place.
Map and driving directions
If you qualify for relocation provisions, view Q & A